Have you moved to our district and need to enroll your student? Please complete the pre-enrollment documentation and return it to the Registrars at When returning your enrollment paperwork, please include a copy of your child's birth certificate, immunizations, and proof of residency "PG&E or Water Bill" If you have any questions, please contact Yalonda Hodges at


Pre-enrollment documentation

Documentación de preinscripción

Graduation Requirement 6146.1 BP

Letter of Recommendation Form