Learning Resource Center
- You must have a pass signed by your English teacher, and your current ID.
- All students must also have a signed TUHS Acceptable Use Policy form on file in the LRC in order to use computers.
- You need your current ID card.
- If you are not with a class, you need an LRC pass from your teacher.
- If you are going to be on the Internet, you need to be Internet Certified, which means you have to go through a presentation and turn in a parent permission form.
- If you are an upperclassman and have already been trained, you only have to turn in a new parent permission form.
- Student use of computers and the Internet has to be school related and appropriate. Remember, we have software that allows us to track your use and view your computer screen at any time. Don't lose your LRC privileges by accessing inappropriate sites.
- 39 computers available
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Apple TV
- On-screen projector
- Geometry Sketchpad
Teachers, please remember to call to see if there is room!
Last Modified on October 22, 2018