Taft Union High School District Career Pathways
- Ag Mechanics
- Ag Science
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment (TV Production)
- Education (Careers in Education)
- Energy (Oil Tech Academy)
- Health Science (Health Careers)
- Hospitality (Culinary Arts)
- Manufacturing (Graphic Communications)
- Marketing (Retail Sales)
- Public Service (Law Enforcement)
- Transportation (Auto Technology)
The Taft Union High School District’s CTE Department is providing programs that meet today’s job demands and the careers of the future. We understand the importance of not only providing our students with theory-based instruction but the opportunities to apply that knowledge through “hands-on” skills applications.
CTE Pathways are taught by fully credentialed instructors who have trained and worked in the industry they are teaching. These classes are developed with the goals, objectives, and competencies of course content. The classes are sequenced, along with certain academic courses to meet the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act.