CALIFORNIA UNIFORM PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION COST ACCOUNTING ACT (CUPCCAA)
The Taft Union High School District adopted the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA). This allows the School District to informally bid small construction and maintenance projects with estimated costs of $60,000 to $200,000.
If you would like to have your firm added to a list to receive our Bid/Requests for Proposals for projects $200,000 or less being bid under CUPCCAA, please register here: CUPCCAA.
Contractor CUPCCAA Instructions: Click Here
Link to PCC 22032: Click Here
Bid information regarding these projects will be placed in the following trade journals/locations approximately fourteen days prior to bid opening.
1. San Luis Obispo County Builders' Exchange (805) 543-7330 email@example.com
2. Kern County Builders' Exchange Inc. (661) 324-4921 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Santa Maria Valley Contractors Association (805) 925-1191 email@example.com
4. Central Coast Builder's Exchange (831) 758-1624 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Central California Builder's Exchange (559) 237-1831 email@example.com
6. Construction Billboard firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Dodge Data & Analytics email@example.com
8. Tulare & Kings Builders Exchange firstname.lastname@example.org